|The Society of the Living Dead|
January 23, 1938
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
An evil businessman kidnaps his partner and keeps him in a burial vault. He wants him to sign a confession stating how he killed himself by drowning. Once the confession is signed, he will then kill his associate, take over the whole business and marry his partner's daughter. As The Shadow investigates a fake passport racket, it leads him to the mausoleum where the helpless prisoner is being kept.
Full Cast[edit | edit source]
- Orson Welles as The Shadow (Lamont Cranston)
- Agnes Moorehead as Margot Lane (pretending to be a reporter)
- Ray Kelvin (dies)
- Berger (works at the morgue; dies)
- Dwight Weist as Commissioner Weston
- Turner (newspaper reporter)
- Henry Adams
- Irene Adams (Henry's daughter)
Notes and References[edit | edit source]
- Commissioner Weston and his men shoot and kills the villain, Ray Kelvin.