The Pink Rat is a dive bar located on the west side, wharf area of New York City. Well known as an underworld hangout and a place for cheap booze, it is often frequented by Shadow agent Hawkeye, who then reports overheard conversations to fellow Shadow agent, Burbank.
The main room of The Pink Rat is a dingy, sordid place. It is dimly lit, and furnished with old tables, and cheap, unpainted benches. Yet, despite its uninviting appearance, the place is well patronized. 
- The Pink Rat is only mentioned in passing in Shadow Magazine #1. It was first visited by a gangster named "Spotter" in Shadow Magazine #3.
- Appearances of The Pink Rat
- Location Gallery: The Pink Rat
- Catalogued images related to The Pink Rat
Links and References
- Description from Shadow Magazine #4