|The Man Who Murdered Time|
B.F. Goodrich Tires
January 1, 1939
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
A mad scientist, who is dying from an incurable heart disease, builds a time machine. He then relives December 31 over and over again so that he can repeatedly kill his cousin who has wronged him. Lamont Cranston and Margot Lane are the only two conscious enough to realize the repetition of New Year's Eve, and together they successfully change the course of events to prevent the villain's evil deed.
Full Cast[edit | edit source]
- Dr. Willard (a mad scientist; dies)
- Hughes (Willard's cousin)
- John (Willard's butler)
- Stewart (Cobalt Club member)
- Fred (Margo Lane's doorman)
- New York City
Notes and References[edit | edit source]
- The villain is reliving the last day of the year and cleverly enough, the episode was originally aired on New Years Day.
- Sanctum Books reprinted the script to "The Man Who Murdered Time" in The Shadow Double-Novel Reprint #81.