|The Isle of Fear|
October 30, 1938
While Lamont and Margot are visiting a friend in Haiti, a local voodoo cult kidnaps their friend's child. With the help of The Shadow, Margot rescues the boy by convincing the natives that she is a powerful priestess and much stronger than their leader.
- Kay-On (a voodoo high priest; dies)
- Kay-On's slave
- Prince Henry
- Old Gayot
- Monsieur Dupree
- Juan Dupree (Monsieur Dupree's young son)
- Monsieur Dupree's wife (dies in flashback)
Notes and References
- This episode features a young Richard Widmark voicing "native man #2."
- The assistant district attorney of Queens County New York, Mr. Anthony Lavotti, makes an announcement at the end of the show.