|The House That Death Built|
January 25, 1948
Death and the Black Fedora (Radio Show)
One Dead and Two to Go (Radio Show)
- Ben Falkenberg (a former state executioner; dies)
- Jane Crane (posing as "Jane Archer")
- Winsor (detective posing as gang member)
- Rusty (gang member; dies)
- Lafferty (gang leader posing as a butler; dies)
Notes and References
- The radio script from "The House That Death Built" was published in the March 17, 1982 issue of Read Magazine.
- The script was also reprinted in the fanzine, The Great Radio Shows.
- The illustration on Biograph Records' 1977 album was originally used for Belmont Books' paperback, Return of The Shadow (1963).
- The Biograph Records recording was taken from a later re-broadcast of the original episode which used different linking music performed by a studio orchestra, while the original broadcast used organ music.
- The illustration was also in a Seagram Scotch ad in "TIME" magazine -- March 11, 1966.