|The Chess Club Murders|
February 23, 1941
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
A triple murder occurs at the Chess Club and The Shadow checkmates the killer.
Full Cast[edit | edit source]
- Dr. Lathan (suicide, jumps out of a window)
- Commissioner Weston (mentioned only)
- Andy (an elevator operator; dies)
- Blackie (the elevator operator's dog)
- Raymond Parker (a newspaper owner; dies)
- Robert Dowden (dies)
- John Lord (dies)
Notes and References[edit | edit source]
- The Shadow saves nobody in this episode. All the the characters are killed off by the villain, who then commits suicide once The Shadow corners him.
Links[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.