Appearing in "Death Rides the Skyway"
- The Shadow (also disguised as "Tony Pascini")
- The Shadow's Agents:
- Peter Widpath (a retired banker; dies)
- Burrett (Widpath's chauffeur; captured)
- Duke Harley (a nightclub proprietor)
- Finger Lurbin (a mob leader; dies)
- Soup Ramsted (a dynamiter; dies)
- Foy Zullick (an east coast gangster; dies)
- Commissioner Weston (mentioned only)
- Inspector Joe Cardona
- Detective Sergeant Markham
- Tam Sook (mentioned only)
- James Dulkin (a merchant)
- Newell Jolles (an aviator)
- Caulkens (a gas station attendant)
- Gifford Barbridge (president of K and R Railway; dies)
- Seton Hylap (a retired financier; dies)
- Danning (Hylap's secretary; dies)
- Hosea Selger (a broker; dies)
- Headquarters of the K and R Railway (destroyed)
- Chicago, Illinois
- Coliseum Hotel
- New York City
- The Black Ship
- Pulaski Skyway
- The Shadow's Sanctum
- New Jersey
- Watchung Mountains
- San Francisco, California
Synopsis for "Death Rides the Skyway"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Sanctum Books reprinted "Death Rides the Skyway" in The Shadow Double-Novel Reprint #64.
- Though only mentioned in this story, Tam Sook first appeared in "Six Men of Evil" and later in "The Chinese Disks." This is his final appearance/mention.
- Although "Death Rides the Skyway" shares its title with a Shadow Radio program, the stories are completely different.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Shadow Magazine Vol 1 95 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow Magazine series
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.