Appearing in "Mardi Gras Mystery"
- Lester Hayd (dies)
- Craylon (Hayd's butler; dies)
- Luder (Hayd's servant; dies)
- Carl Randon (dies)
- Frankie Larth (a mobster)
- Banjo Lobot (henchman; dies)
- Ring Stortzel (henchman; dies)
- Pierre Trebelon (a swindler)
- Swifty Bleek (a lookout)
- Needler Urbin (a thug; dies)
- New Orleans' Lieutenant Wayson
- Andrew Blouchet
- Fanchon Callier
- Theodore Durflee (a banker)
- Gilling (treasurer of the Delta Club)
- Dave Royan (detects counterfeits at the Delta Club)
- New York City
- New Orleans, Louisiana
- The Delta Club
- Gallion's Restaurant
- Hotel Bontezan
- Hotel Southern
Synopsis for "Mardi Gras Mystery"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Sanctum Books reprinted "Mardi Gras Mystery" in The Shadow Double-Novel Reprint #99.
- New Orleans' Lieutenant Wayson first appeared in "Cyro." This is his second, and last, appearance.
- Lieutenant Wayson and Harry Vincent both fired their automatics in this issue, killing gangsters, Ring and Banjo. They also dropped henchmen, Craylon and Luder during a scuffle.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Shadow Magazine Vol 1 85 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow Magazine series
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.