- When I woke up I was in that box and The Shadow was looking in on me. Black cloak— slouch hat—all I could see was eyes. He talked to me and I listened. He knew everything, that guy. Said he was sending me to Joe Cardona. Told me if I talked, I'd come out all right. He'd do the rest in a pinch. Well, here I am.
Appearing in "The Unseen Killer"
- The Shadow's Agents:
- Marryat Darring (dies)
- Chuck Galla (dies)
- Trip Burgan (dies)
- Rouser Tukin (dies)
- Crazy Lagran (dies)
- Fox Cullis
- Commissioner Wainwright Barth
- Acting Inspector Joe Cardona
- Detective Sergeant Markham
- Stanley, the chauffeur
- Miles Crofton (1st appearance)
- Marray Darring
- Findlay Warlock
- Peters Amboy (dies)
- Nathaniel Hildon (dies)
- Professor Melrose Lessep (dies)
- Wallace Norgan (dies)
- New York City
- Cobalt Club
- The Shadow's Sanctum
Synopsis for "The Unseen Killer"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Sanctum Books reprinted "The Unseen Killer" in The Shadow Double-Novel Reprint #18.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Shadow Magazine Vol 1 67 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow Magazine series
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.