Appearing in "The Magigals Mystery"
- The Shadow (also disguised as "Isaac Twambley")
- Burbank (mentioned only)
- Lester Tyburn (dies)
- Chaffin (henchman)
- Morse (henchman)
- Webster (henchman)
- Skip Hagathorn
- Commissioner Ralph Weston (mentioned only)
- Walt Gibson of Conjurors (cameo)
- The Magigals (Women in Magic)
- Verity Joyce
- Inspector Rick Smedley
- Professor Sedley Marsh
- John Halifax (also disguised as "Chung Loo")
- Gail Tyburn
- Paul Corland (dies)
- Edward Fleer (dies)
- Detective Regan (dies)
- Chicago, Illinois
- Hotel Harbison
Synopsis for "The Magigals Mystery"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Sanctum Books reprinted "The Magigals Mystery" in The Shadow Double-Novel Reprint #12.
- This issue is the last time The Shadow disguises himself as "Isaac Twambley."
- Walter B. Gibson makes a cameo appearance in the story, as he too is attending the Magigals' yearly convention.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Shadow Magazine Vol 1 323 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow Magazine series
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.