Appearing in "Happy Death Day"
- Danny Downs (Alfie's uncle; dies)
- Alfie Lively
- Harriet Lively (Alfie's grandmother; dies)
- Eugene Lively (Alfie's father/Eugenia's twin brother; dies)
- Eugenia Downs (Alfie's aunt/Eugene's twin sister)
- Foster Downs (Alfie's uncle; dies)
- Toni Downs (Eugenia's daughter)
- Harry Parker (Alfie's uncle)
- Detective Donohue
- Mr. Best (a lawyer)
- Katrine (a maid)
- Chicago, Illinois
Synopsis for "Happy Death Day"
A maniac runs amok and a whole family is doomed to die, while The Shadow faces an inflamed foe in a fierce struggle against dreadful powers of evil.
- The case of "The Blackest Mail" is mentioned in the story.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Shadow Magazine Vol 1 307 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow Magazine series
Links and References