Appearing in "The Freak Show Murders"
- The Shadow (also disguised as Nicco, the cigarette fiend)
- The Harlequin (Damaon & Pythias, The Inseparable Twins, dies)
- The Sorber Carnival
- Pop Sorber, the circus owner
- Alhambra, the snake queen (dies)
- Benzone, the knife thrower
- Juanita, Benzone's assistant
- Drago, the sword swallower
- Marina, the mermaid
- Panchini, the tattooed man
- Steve Kilroy (also disguised as Ajax, the wild man)
- Zeno, the electrical wizard
- Milton Treft (dies)
- Judson Talboy (dies)
- South Carolina
- Milton Treft's Mansion
- Alumite (alloy metal)
Synopsis for "The Freak Show Murders"
- This story was reprinted as a Doubleday Crime Club selection, A Quarter of Eight & The Freak Show Murders.
- The story was also reprinted as a simplified comic book plot in Shadow Comics #65 (Street & Smith) and in The Shadow #2 by DC Comics.
- The DC Comics' version is reprinted in The Private Files of The Shadow.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Shadow Magazine Vol 1 279 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow Magazine series
Links and References