Appearing in "The Devil Monsters"
- The Shadow's Agents:
- Monstrodamus (only pulp appearance; dies)
- Fortissimus (dies)
- Maximus (dies)
- Optimus (dies)
- James Farman
- Jed Guphrey
- Stan Weldon
- Roscoe Althrop (dies)
- Dariel Grebb (dies)
- Leonard Thull (dies)
- Castle Chandos (destroyed)
- The Shadow's Autogyro (destroyed)
Synopsis for "The Devil Monsters"
The Shadow's prowess as master over all crime is challenged to the utmost when he meets the strangest creatures that ever walked the earth!
- Sanctum Books reprinted "The Devil Monsters" in The Shadow Double-Novel Reprint #13.
- The story was also reprinted as a serialized comic book plot beginning in Shadow Comics #27.
- Though The Shadow's Autogyro is destroyed this issue, it is quickly replaced and featured in the next issue.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Shadow Magazine Vol 1 263 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow Magazine series
Links and References