Appearing in "Death's Masquerade"
- The Shadow's Agents:
- Ellery Gault (dies)
- Ferris Dane (dies)
- Creep Hubin (an assassin; dies)
- Laird Woburn (dies)
- Warren Helm (dies)
- Diana Gault (Ellery's niece)
- Roy Rexford
- Amon (a costume shop owner; dies)
- Barlow (a stage manager)
- George Traymer (dies)
- "Devil's Whisper" (explosive paste)
Synopsis for "Death's Masquerade"
Music and gaiety offered cover for a strange stroke of death to challenge The Shadow!
Hidden crime was at work in the model city of Industria. And to The Shadow, master over all crime, the idea of stalking crime in ghostly style was excellent. His own hand hidden, his very presence a mystery, The Shadow was qualified to be a ghost of the future. As such, he could crack crime's riddle and the hoodoo that went with it. The Shadow knew!
- Table of Contents:
- Death's Masquerade as told to Maxwell Grant
- The V Kid (Kid Detective, Danny Garrett) by Grant Lane
- Village Without Crime by Chief Andrew Reilley
- Codes by Henry Lysing
- The Shadow Club
- The Pulse of the Nation
- Highlights on The Shadow
- Sanctum Books reprinted "Death's Masquerade" in The Shadow Double-Novel Reprint #88.
- On sale the first and third Friday of every month.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Shadow Magazine Vol 1 262 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow Magazine series
Links and References