Appearing in "The Museum Murders"
- The Shadow's Agents:
- Wolf Lapine (dies)
- Kip Reddick (dies)
- Ewell Darden (dies)
- Mark Jarratt (an art dealer; dies)
- New York City
- The Argyle Museum
- Cobalt Club
- Glenwood Grange
- The Shadow's rubber suction cups
Synopsis for "The Museum Murders"
The Shadow's business was to crack down on crime. By knowing the moves of the law, by studying in advance the target against which criminals might shoot, The Shadow, along with cleaning up crime, did marvels in preventing evil. And if ever crime could wish an opportunity, it had come -- in the priceless possessions of the Argyle Museum. Could The Shadow anticipate what was to follow?
- Table of Contents:
- The Museum Murders as told to Maxwell Grant
- Cops Are Like That by William G. Bogart
- Protect Yourself
- Footprints for Identification by Capt. Chas H. Sheraton
- Codes by Henry Lysing
- The Shadow Club
- The Pulse of the Nation
- Highlights of The Shadow
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Shadow Magazine Vol 1 261 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow Magazine series
Links and References