Appearing in "The Money Master"
- The Shadow (also disguised as "Lionel Dorfee")
- The Shadow's Agents:
- Eric Zorva (dies)
- Bert Cowder (dies)
- Shep Ficklin (dies)
- Nicco Pana (dies)
- Wip Jandle (dies)
- Buzzer (safe-cracker)
- Rymol (Zorva's secretary)
- Shank (crook)
- Hiram Hume (a shady investor)
- Commissioner Weston
- Inspector Joe Cardona
- Vic Marquette
- Lamont Cranston
- Pierre Dulaine
- James Mardith
- Detective Gregg Emmart (dies)
- Elvor Brune (dies)
- New York City
- The Shadow's rubber suction cups
Synopsis for "The Money Master"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Sanctum Books reprinted "The Money Master" in The Shadow Double-Novel Reprint #48 and The Shadow Special: The Origins Collection.
- The story was also reprinted as a simplified comic book plot in Shadow Comics #31.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Shadow Magazine Vol 1 260 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow Magazine series
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.