- Centralba has only one enemy. His name is Luis Castenago! If you give me my freedom, I shall allow you one privilege, Castenago - that of suicide for the honor of the country that was never yours.
Appearing in "Dictator of Crime"
- Luis Castenago (dies)
- Estaban (Castenago's secretary; dies)
- Murk Wessel (a con-man; dies)
- Pierre Treban (casino owner)
- Colin Nayre
- Professor Francisco Peridor
- Mariquita Peridor (Francisco's daughter)
- John Smith (a Japanese agent)
- Colonel Jose Durez (dies)
- Hotel Equator
- Centralba, Central American
- Casino Internacional
- Flashlights (Morse code)
- The Shadow's plane
Synopsis for "Dictator of Crime"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Sanctum Books reprinted "Dictator of Crime" in The Shadow Double-Novel Reprint #38.
- The story was also reprinted as a simplified comic book plot in Shadow Comics #67.
- One of the few stories where Kent Allard appears as himself, an aviator.
- The country of Centralba is based on Cuba. The dictator, Luis Castenago, is based on Fulgencio Batista.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Shadow Magazine Vol 1 232 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow Magazine series
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.