Appearing in "The House on the Ledge"
- The Shadow's Agents:
- Stephen Kelwood (a banker)
- Brackley (a caretaker)
- Carl Hulber (a mobster; dies)
- Juke, Gorvey and Bolo (Hulber's henchmen; die)
- Big Tim Felbright (a horse manipulator; dies)
- Dilk (an ex-jockey)
- Vic Marquette
- Ted Lingle
- Isabel Parnal
- Therman (Kelwood's secretary; dies)
- Bleban & Brenlow (B & B Service Station owners; die)
- New York City
- Wilderness Lake
- Gray Haven (the house on the ledge)
- The Shadow's rubber suction cups
Synopsis for "The House on the Ledge"
Money thrown to the winds - because it was counterfeit! And The Shadow, last hope of the law against a shrewd criminal ring, finds this the hardest battle of his career!
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Shadow Magazine Vol 1 220 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow Magazine series
Links and References