Appearing in "City of Ghosts"
- The Shadow's Agents:
- Graham Clenwick (dies)
- Tony Belgo (New York mobster)
- Roy Enwald (a schemer; dies)
- Skate and Dingbat (thugs; die)
- Sheriff Harley
- Martin Welf (proprietor of the Pomelo Hotel)
- Chester Tilyon (a realtor)
- Louis Bayne (proprietor of a department store; dies)
- Laura Severn
- Roger Severn (Laura's brother)
- Joe Betterly (a farmer; dies)
- Terry Knight (dies)
- Jim Fenn
- Woodley (a taxi driver)
- Pomelo City, Florida
- The old Severn mansion
- The Kewanee Springs
Synopsis for "City of Ghosts"
Could The Shadow uncover the terrible menace in this city that died?
- Sanctum Books reprinted "City of Ghosts" in The Shadow Double-Novel Reprint #45.
- It is reported that in New York, Cliff Marsland played a ruse on Tony Belgo's racketeering friends by dressing in a black cloak and hat and impersonating The Shadow.
- Table of Contents:
- City of Ghosts as told by Maxwell Grant
- Navy Yard Runaround (Sheridan Doome) by Stephen Gould
- One for the Money by Edward Ronas
- Death Tunes a Piano by Leo Stalnaker
- The Shadow Club (Aid Police -- Drug Addicts)
- Codes by Henry Lysing
- Highlights on The Shadow
- On sale first and third Fridays of every month.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Shadow Magazine Vol 1 186 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow Magazine series
Links and References