Appearing in "Noose of Death"
- The Shadow's Agents:
- Jack Bishop (a gambler; dies)
- Gunner Malone (dies)
- Arthur Peacock (owner of the Circle A; captured)
- Fred Sibley (Circle A foreman; dies)
- Inspector Joe Cardona
- Stanley, the chauffeur
- Ralph Trent (an ex-convict)
- Charles Trent (Ralph's father)
- James Manning (vice president of a bank)
- Ruth Manning (Ralph's fiance and Jim's daughter)
- George Duncan (president of a bank; dies)
- New York City
- Cobalt Club (mentioned only)
- Circle A Ranch
Synopsis for "Noose of Death"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Sanctum Books reprinted "Noose of Death" in The Shadow Double-Novel Reprint #79.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Shadow Magazine Vol 1 177 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow Magazine series
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.