Appearing in "The Dead Who Lived"
- The Shadow (also disguised as "Pike Fengel")
- The Shadow's Agents:
- Professor Uriah Lawsham (an inventor; dies)
- Quill Baxton (a mob leader; captured)
- Bosco Treff (a thug; dies)
- Cobber (a thug; dies)
- Ludy (a thug; dies)
- Commissioner Weston
- Inspector Joe Cardona
- Dr. Rupert Sayre
- Dick Remingwood (Professor Lawsham's assistant)
- Martin Brellick
- Dr. Broyce (dies)
- Arlene Delton
- James Mandor
- George Thurnig
- New York City
- Hadley, New Jersey
Synopsis for "The Dead Who Lived"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- One of the few stories where Kent Allard appears as himself, the celebrated aviator.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Shadow Magazine Vol 1 159 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow Magazine series
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.