Appearing in "The Hand"
- The Shadow (also disguised as janitor Fritz)
- The Shadow's Agents:
- The Hand: (1st appearance)
- Slick Thurley (Pinkey's henchman; captured)
- Bugs Hopton (dies)
- Claude Ondrey (a night club owner; captured)
- Inspector Joe Cardona
- Detective Sergeant Markham
- Stanley, the chauffeur
- Detective Bill Quaine
- Martin Meriden
- Reggie Meriden ("the Masked Playboy;" Martin's son)
- Lewis Bron
- Giles Jondran (an oil man)
- Beth Jondran (Giles' daughter)
- Howard Milay
- John Thorry
- Maude Revelle (Pinkey's moll)
- Mrs. Rothmorton
- Roy Parrington (dies)
- New York City
- The Bubble Club
- The Shadow's Sanctum
Synopsis for "The Hand"
- Sanctum Books reprinted "The Hand" in The Shadow Double-Novel Reprint #33.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Shadow Magazine Vol 1 150 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow Magazine series
- The Hand stories can be read in the following issues:
Links and References