Appearing in "Racket Town"
- Mart Kilgay (head mobster; dies)
- Doc Arland (Kilgay's lieutenant; dies)
- Ducky Murrick (Kilgay's lieutenant; dies)
- Dingo Swark (a cabby; dies)
- Billy the Dip (pickpocket)
- Grivlen (a house detective)
- The Shadow's agents (none named)
- Detective Tyler (an honest cop)
- Arthur Lockett (notary)
- Warren Knightson
- Ruth Knightson (Warren's wife, also Mart Kilgay's sister)
- Tom Knightson (Warren's son)
- Walton (a driver)
- Louis Wenwold (a lawyer)
- George Larmon (manages the Crystal Theater; dies)
- Luke Pardee (truck driver; dies)
- Club Cagliari
- The Crystal Theater
- The Knightson Building
Synopsis for "Racket Town"
Racketeers and mobsters take over an entire city! At point of gun they enforce their edicts - until they meet up with the Master Avenger of Crime, The Shadow!
- Sanctum Books reprinted "Racket Town" in The Shadow Double-Novel Reprint #30.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Shadow Magazine Vol 1 140 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow Magazine series
Links and References