Appearing in "Buried Evidence"
- The Shadow (also disguised as "Henry Arnaud")
- The Shadow's Agents:
- Ludlow Rhyde (Black Hoburn's stepson and heir; dies)
- Kale Bewer (dies)
- Badger Grifflin (Bewer's henchman; dies)
- Ding Luff (Bewer's henchman; dies)
- Commissioner Weston
- Cathgart (Weston's chauffeur)
- Inspector Joe Cardona
- Detective Sergeant Markham
- Detective Kerry and Officer Dolan
- Stanley, the chauffeur
- Captain Dunley
- Curtiss Haslock (an attorney)
- Herbert Widdington
- Phillip Yarnall
- Sidney Cleffard (dies)
- Black Hoburn (Ludlow's stepfather; dies in flashback)
- Dennis Carston (nephew of Black Hoburn; dies in flashback)
- George Raskin (an oil promoter; dies)
- New York City
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Paulina (a yacht)
Synopsis for "Buried Evidence"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Sanctum Books reprinted "Buried Evidence" in The Shadow Double-Novel Reprint #44.
- At the end of the story, Joe Cardona aids The Shadow by shooting henchman, Ding Luff. Commissioner Weston shoots the master crook, Ludlow Rhyde.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Shadow Magazine Vol 1 133 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow Magazine series
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.