Appearing in "Washington Crime"
- The Shadow (also disguised as the Count of Santurnia)
- Hugo Creelon (an international spy; dies)
- Toyne (Creelon's secretary)
- Senorita Nina Valencita
- Frederick Bryland (a thief; dies)
- Senator Releston
- Colonel Richard Follingsby
- Martha Leeth
- Parcher (Leeth's servant)
- Commander Ronaldson
Synopsis for "Washington Crime"
Like a vigilant eagle soaring in the sun, The Shadow casts his pall of darkness over the nation's capital - to swoop down on birds of prey and with talon-like hands snatch from them the papers of state they so eagerly seek!
- Sanctum Books reprinted "Washington Crime" in The Shadow Double-Novel Reprint #24.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Shadow Magazine Vol 1 123 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow Magazine series
Links and References