Appearing in "Death Token"
- The Shadow's Agents:
- Courtney Radbard (a wealthy shipping magnate; dies)
- John Sideling (Radbard's secretary; captured)
- Moshart (Radbard's servant; captured)
- Beak Hadlett (Radbard's henchman; dies)
- Solo Juke (Radbard's henchman; dies)
- Leo Jebbrey (mobster; dies)
- Hustler (Jebbrey's bodyguard)
- Pierre Lebrunne (a jewel thief)
- Raoul Duchand (dies)
- Luff Barrago (a gambler)
- Baskell ( a crook; dies)
- Dugley (a coin dealer)
- Inspector Joe Cardona
- Roy Medwin
- Celeste Lebrunne (Pierre's sister)
- D. Tarrydon (curio dealer)
- New York City
- Lakehurst, New Jersey
- Girasol Ring
- The Hindenburg
- The Queen Mary
Synopsis for "Death Token"
Many were the lives that could be bought with this insignificant French silver franc piece - so many that The Shadow stepped in to pierce the secret of its murderous buying power of death!
- Table of Contents:
- Death Token as told to Maxwell Grant
- Men of Law
- O'Hara Came Back by Laurence Donovan
- Codes by Henry Lysing
- A Bowling Ball Never Lies (Detective Hook McGuire) by George Allan Moffatt
- The Third Degree Murder by Dean Callahan
- Drag 'Em Out by Norman A. Daniels
- The Shadow Club (Hypnotism and Confessions)
- The Pulse of the Nation
- This story occurs on March 12th. This is a March issue.
- On sale second and fourth Friday of every month.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Shadow Magazine Vol 1 121 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow Magazine series
Links and References