- Mr. Farrow, I have come here on a matter which concerns The Shadow. Both of us have served him. Posing as an investment broker, I work for The Shadow. Your part has been a different one. As a criminologist, you have knowledge of the underworld. In times of emergency, you have supplied able workers to The Shadow. Men who were once crooks, but who have gone straight. He requires them at present.
Appearing in "Terror Island"
- The Shadow's Agents:
- Purvis Elger (Timour Isle resident; dies)
- Chunk, Golga, Royne and Tully (Elger's servants; all die)
- Ruff Turney (a Manhattan mobster; dies)
- Nicky and Hungry (Turney's henchmen; dies)
- George Dalavan (master crook; dies)
- Lovett (James Tolwig's servant)
- Bram Jalway (a business promoter; dies)
- Hexler (a seaman thug; dies)
- Jake and Curry (Hexler's henchmen; dies)
- Criminologist Slade Farrow
- Kingdon Feldworth
- Francine Feldworth (Kingdon's niece)
- Seth Hadlow (a millionaire sportsman)
- James Tolwig (dies)
- Bagland (Tolwig's secretary; dies)
- Dashler (a sailor)
- Hoskins (a sailor; dies)
- Havana, Cuba
- Timour Isle (Georgia coast)
- The Lamballe tiara
- The Dalmatia (a tramp steamer)
- Maldah (yacht)
Synopsis for "Terror Island"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Sanctum Books reprinted "Terror Island" in The Shadow Double-Novel Reprint #45.
- Although "Terror Island" shares its title with a Shadow Radio program, the stories are completely different.
- Harry Vincent delivers the perfect shot which kills henchman, Curry.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Shadow Magazine Vol 1 108 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow Magazine series
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.