- You amaze me Ms. Lockhart... these scum came here with no intent but murder... I merely returned the favor.
Appearing in "Blood & Judgment"
- The Shadow's Agents:
- Hsu-Tei (Kent Allard's son)
- Ching Yao Chang (Kent Allard's son)
- Inspector Joe Cardona
- New Jersey
- Cranston's Estate
- New York
Synopsis for "Blood & Judgment"
A hit is attempted on Margo Lane and Harry Vincent, but The Shadow has finally come out from hiding and slaughters the would be assassins. Meanwhile, the man behind the "elderly killings," has stolen an unknown quantity of Plutonium and plans to blow up New York.
- Reprinted in The Shadow: Blood and Judgment graphic novel.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Shadow (DC Comics) Vol 2 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow (DC Comics) series
Links and References