- I had to see. I had to know. The creature I beheld was like something out of a dream. Black as the night itself. Undaunted by any threat. His laughter echoed with contempt for his enemies. This, I realized was his true self... The Shadow!
Appearing in "The Shadow: Year One"
- The Shadow's Agents:
- Ennio Bianchi (a mob leader)
- Carlo Luppino (a mob leader)
- Guiseppe "Big Gun" Massaretti
- A reporter
- Richards, the butler
- New York City
- New Jersey
- Lamont Cranston's estate
- "Devil's Whisper" (explosive paste)
Synopsis for "The Shadow: Year One"
1929: The Shadow pursues his crusade against crime, and Margo Lane struggles to fit into Lamont Cranston's mysterious world. Meanwhile, Big Gun Massaretti’s senseless gang war disrupts the mobs of New York, prompting a daring heist that draws the Master of Men like a moth to flame. And finally, an intrepid reporter relentlessly pursues The Shadow’s secrets, closing in.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Shadow: Year One Vol 1 5 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow: Year One series
Links and References