- Soldiers are what one uses to fight war, Miss Lane... but spies are how that war is won!
Appearing in "The Shadow: Year One"
- The Shadow (also disguised as "Fritz the Janitor")
- The Shadow's Agents:
- Dr. Zorn
- Carlo Luppino (a mob leader)
- Guiseppe "Big Gun" Massaretti
- Mr. Citrullo
- Nicky (Massaretti's henchman; dies)
- Inspector Cardona
- A reporter
- Stanley, the chauffeur (1st Dynamite appearance)
- Officer Murphy (1st Dynamite appearance)
- Betty (Claude Fellows' secretary)
- New York City
Synopsis for "The Shadow: Year One"
1929: After confronting the mysterious man who is apparently posing as Lamont Cranston, Margo Lane finds herself drawn into a world of violent intrigue as an agent of The Shadow! Carnage escalates in the mob war begun by Big Gun Massaretti but secretly orchestrated by the grotesque figure known only as Dr. Zorn! Meanwhile, The Shadow begins to recruit what will become his famous network of operatives.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Shadow: Year One Vol 1 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow: Year One series
Links and References