- I am the tether to which your life is now bound!
Appearing in "The Shadow: Year One"
- Margo Lane (origin)
- Dr. Gerhard Zorn
- Carlo Luppino (a mob leader)
- Enzo, Jimmy, Joey and Paolo (Luppino's henchmen; dies)
- Guiseppe "Big Gun" Massaretti (a mob leader)
- Nicky (Massaretti's henchman)
- Claude Fellows (1st Dynamite appearance)
- Richards, the butler (for the real Lamont Cranston)
- Frankie Dinaldi (dies)
- New York City
- New Jersey
- Lamont Cranston's estate
Synopsis for "The Shadow: Year One"
1929: Mobsters kidnap an insurance man, Claude Fellows, and take him to a secret warehouse in the meatpacking district. Soon after, The Shadow comes to the rescue in his new unsettling form. When the ensuing carnage is cover, The Shadow encourages Fellows to be the first to join his network of crime fighting operatives.
Later, Margo Lane visits Lamont Cranston's estate, confronting the mysterious millionaire about his motives for saving her the other night.
Meanwhile, "Big Gun" Massaretti begins a gangland war under the mesmerizing control of a mysterious presence known as Dr. Zorn.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Shadow: Year One Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow: Year One series
Links and References