Appearing in "The Shadow vs The Swindlers (part 2)"
- Cray (Darvin's servant)
- Lassen (Darvin's servant)
- Various Crooks
- New York City
- Cobalt Club (mentioned only)
- The Darvin Mansion
Synopsis for "The Shadow vs The Swindlers (part 2)"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Reprinted newspaper strips from the 1940s.
- Cover photo of actor Victor Jory from The Shadow 1940 Serials.
- "The Shadow vs The Swindlers" was printed as "The Shadow Unmasks a Fraud" (aka: The Shadow and the Darvin Fortune) in Shadow Comics #17.
- The story was also reprinted in Crime Classics #11.
- The conclusion of the story can be read in Crime Classics #12.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Pulp Action Vol 1 8 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Pulp Action series
Links and References