Paul Reinman is best known as an inker for Jack Kirby and Joe Kubert during the Silver Age of comic books.
When Archie Comics began publishing their Shadow series, Reinman was hired to illustrate the covers. Beginning with issue three, he took over the interior art duties from John Rosenberger. With issue four, Jerry Siegel began writing the series and the two creators were back together again. They created a campier version of The Shadow, inexplicably transforming him into a superhero, complete with a green and blue suit, cape, secret gadgets and hypnotic powers to brainwash his villains. Needless to say, the series was canceled a short time later.
- Publications where "Paul Reinman" created the Cover
- Publications that "Paul Reinman" Penciled
- Publications that "Paul Reinman" Inked
Images Attributed to Paul Reinman
- Penciler images created under the name: "Paul Reinman"
- Cover artist images created under the name: "Paul Reinman"
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Gallery of Paul Reinman's pictures
Links and References