|Murder in the Death House|
January 7, 1940
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Margot Lane joins the Citizens Committee to help clean up crooked politics, but during one of their soapbox speeches an execution is occurring at the local penitentiary, however, the executioner is electrocuted instead of the convict due to a rewired chair.
The Shadow investigates the incident and discovers "the brain" who is behind the death house murders is a corrupt politician who is also using the Citizens Committee as a front.
Full Cast[edit | edit source]
- The Brain (Wilson Tuttle; captured)
- "Killer" Goren (an escaped death row convict; captured)
- McKenzie (a jailhouse guard)
- Smokey (a death row convict)
- Warden Richard Cooper
- An unnamed executioner (dies)
- Mr. Hartman (the 2nd executioner; dies)