Moe "Shrevvy" Shrevnitz is a cab driver from the Bronx who once ran his own taxi service. When some thugs intended to kill him and take his taxicab, The Shadow saved him. He was later asked to join The Shadow's network of agents. He accepted, and became the "personal cab driver" for the organization.
His specialty is transportation. He is perhaps the shrewdest of the hackers who guided taxicabs through the tangled traffic of New York City. He is often discreetly shuttling The Shadow's agents around town, participating in several car chases and picking up suspects by any means possible. He's tough and resourceful, and he knows how to keep his mouth shut.
Powers and Abilities
- In the back of Shrevvy's taxicab, is a two-way radio set. It's hidden behind a panel in the rear of the front seat. It is sometimes used by The Shadow to contact agent Burbank. Moe can also hear his passenger's conversation, because his cab is specially wired to make the talk of its occupants audible to the driver.
- During one incident, a thug died from Moe's bullet just as he tried to blast The Shadow with a treacherous shot.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Moses Shrevnitz (Street & Smith)
- Character Gallery: Moses Shrevnitz (Street & Smith)
- Quotations by Moses Shrevnitz (Street & Smith)
- Images that include Moses Shrevnitz (Street & Smith)
Links and References
|Shadow Agent |
This character is or was an agent of The Shadow. Together, as a team of underworld spies, they fought crime under the leadership of The Shadow. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Shadow Agent" category.