Appearing in "The Shadow vs The Bund (conclusion)"
- Kurt Schorn (leader of the Bund)
- Freda Luhn
- Bob Jorman (F.B.I.)
- New York City
- Hudson River
- A ghost fleet
Synopsis for "The Shadow vs The Bund (conclusion)"
Gang leader, Kurt Schorn, takes over the "ghost fleet" stationed on the Hudson river and sails off. He and his henchmen have also kidnapped some F.B.I. agents and Margo Lane. However, The Shadow was able to sneak onto the same vessel hoping to rescue them. The Shadow finds the wireless radio room and sends out a message to the U.S. patrol squadron. As he frees the locked-up prisoners, several American submarines surround the hijacked fleet. The sailors take over it over and escort Schorn back to jail.
Appearing in "The Shadow vs Shiwan Khan (part 1)"
- Police Commissioner Ralph Weston
- Paul Brent
- Tom Randon (dies)
- Benjamin Twindell (a gem collector)
- New York City
Synopsis for "The Shadow vs Shiwan Khan (part 1)"
By looking at an electric blinking sign, people become hypnotized, including Margo Lane.
- Reprinted newspaper strips from the 1940s.
- The conclusion of "The Shadow Battles the Bund" appeared as "Ghost Fleet" in Shadow Comics #15.
- "The Shadow vs Shiwan Khan" was printed as "I Am Shiwan Khan, the Golden Master" in Shadow Comics #16.
- "The Shadow vs Shiwan Khan" is a simplified comic book version of The Shadow pulp story, "The Golden Master" and "Shiwan Khan Returns."
- Cover coloring by Steve Mattsson.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Crime Classics Vol 1 8 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Crime Classics series
Links and References