Appearing in "The Shadow vs The Swindlers (part 2)"
- Cray (Darvin's servant)
- Lassen (Darvin's servant)
- Various Crooks
- New York City
- Cobalt Club
- The Darvin Mansion
Synopsis for "The Shadow vs The Swindlers (part 2)"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Reprinted newspaper strips from the 1940s.
- "The Shadow vs The Swindlers" was originally printed as "The Shadow Unmasks a Fraud" (aka: The Shadow and the Darvin Fortune) in Shadow Comics #17.
- Pages 17-32 are reprinted in Pulp Action #8.
- Cover coloring by Bruce Timm.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Crime Classics Vol 1 11 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Crime Classics series
Links and References