|Computer Calculates, but The Shadow Knows|
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
An old acquaintance of Lamont Cranston's has designed a computer to help criminals commit crimes. When The Shadow foils the latest bank robbery, he plans to use the computer to uncover who The Shadow really is.
Full Cast[edit | edit source]
- Charles Brenner (captured)
- Johnny McNeil (computer programmer; captured)
- Santos Ortega as Commissioner Weston
- Joey (Cerresi gang driver)
- Cerresi (gang boss)
Notes and References[edit | edit source]
- "The Computer Calculates, but The Shadow Knows" was recorded in 1964, but was never a radio broadcast. It was released in 1968 on the LP, "The Official Adventures of The Shadow," under the Metro label "Leo the Lion" (CH-1048). The Metro Label re-released the LP again in 1975.
- Along with Bret Morrison, Grace Matthews and Santos Ortega, Ken Roberts returned to be the "Announcer".
- The "B-side" is "Air Freight Fracas."
- George Rozen's cover originally appeared on Shadow Magazine #113 (Partners of Peril). It was also used for Belmont Books 1965 paperback, The Shadow's Revenge.