- How I came by that information is not important! Rest assured, your secret is safe with me! Now, I bid you... farewell!
Appearing in "The Night of the Shadow!"
- Batman (Bruce Wayne)
- The Shadow
- Commissioner James Gordon
- Willy Hank Stamper (flashback and main story)
- Several Thugs
- Thomas Wayne, Sr. (flashback)
- Martha Wayne (flashback)
- Thornton Swofford (flashback and main story, dies)
- Mildred Miller (flashback and main story)
- Joe Chill (flashback)
- Gotham City
- Swofford Jewelry Salon
- Starlight Tiara
Synopsis for "The Night of the Shadow!"
When he was a child, Bruce Wayne, his father, and two others were saved from robber Willy Hank Stamper by The Shadow. Twenty-five years later, Stamper has been released from jail and is bent on revenge against the survivors of that incident. Once again The Shadow is on the case, and helps Batman nail Stamper.
- This issue is dedicated to Batman writer Bill Finger.
- The Shadow admits to Batman that he knows his real identity.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 259 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
Links and References